Graded Darts Leagues - League 1 Season 2
- Matches are best of TEN, 501 straight start, double out
- Stop playing when one player reaches six legs, or play all ten if it goes 5-4
- Two matches minimum to be played by each player, each week. Four matches maximum, unless agreed by Leesy due to holidays etc.
- Matches need to be played using Nakka/Lidarts/Any other suitable scoring site or app as agreed between the two players
- Play on camera, using a phone, tablet, webcam etc. and show the board clearly to your oppo. DO NOT start playing until both players are happy with the view
- ONE PLAYER must post a screenshot/picture to the league chat
- Play every other person in the league three times over the season
- HAVE FUN!
1st place £54
2nd place £32
3rd place £22
10% of the prize fund has been deducted for charity, leaving the above prize money. We are supporting the Stroke Association. If you would like to donate, please visit this page